Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lecture 5


Picture 1
a.We were just playing a prank on one of my friends, for no reason at all, this is significant because this was my senior year which I will never forget.
b.Theres no emotional relationship between this at all
c.Mostly looking at the guy in the photo because he is the one thats sleeping, and since it was put on Facebook it was a little embarrassing.
Picture 2
a.It was some off my last moments in highschool, we were in cooking class this holds a lot of significance, I miss this moment.
b.i actually don't know who took the picture everybody just wanted to take a picture for some odd reason idk it was fun thou.
c.The focus in the picture is how much the friends in this picture had love for each other which is very obvious.
Picture 3
a.Sleepover/movie night at a friends house very fun she was trying to cut me with a knife I guess.
b.This girl name Donita took it she another good friend i guess.I mean i guess its emotional cause this was once my best friend.
c.The focus is how much love is in this picture, even thou she was attempting to kill me it was all cool, I still have love for her a lot, as my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment