Monday, February 21, 2011

My short story "Stay in line!"


       At a young age I always seem to break a lot of rules purposely. I don’t know why I just stayed rebellious, I lied a lot, anything that was contrary to what my parents wanted I rebelled. So they just started letting me bang my head, and make my own mistakes, eventually I came around. It was one particular incident thou where I really just should have stayed in line. I was just in class in the teacher was rambling about nothing at all so I got bored. After lots and lots of thinking, I decided to just throw a skittle at him, he pissed me off it was a given. The teacher of course reacted like a female, just started tripping, so he wrote me up, stupid teacher -______-. Anyways he sent the referral home, but intercepted it which was a good idea by me. I thought all the drama was over but it wasn’t because the man called my house, so I tried to fake my dad voice, which really didn’t work all that well cause my sister snitched on me which wasn’t cool at all. I ended up getting beat like I stole something, but hey you know I learned a lesson My dad ended up making me stand on the corner with a sign that said will work for food, which wasn’t fun at all. Anyways the lesson learned was to stay in my place, as a student and as a child. I shouldn’t have tried to act like my dad, and then I shouldn’t have threw the skittle. So I didn’t get in trouble for a while after that, which was pretty great.

Also I chose this picture because the black line in the middle is staying in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment