Monday, February 21, 2011

Human Comps

Now before you gaze this, I repeat I will never tell if I am naked or not so don't ask, unless you give the grades lol!











This is how we critiqued ourselves:
Selection/Revision: This part was weird because our ideas didn't come together at first, we bumped heads a lot on pretty much everything, so yea it was really my first time doing a group project with nothing but girls.
Theme/Human Element: Our theme was streaking lol. With umbrellas, and we had our wonderful photographer Katy. 
Craftsmanship: For craft I feel we could have did better, I mean the photos were amazing, but if we weren't in such a hurry to finish I think that these could have been more better placed then they were just a thought.Also we were in need of a few people so you know things never go your way.
SHOUTOUT TO TABLE SEVEN AND ALL MY TALENTED CLASSMATES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment